DirectEmployers Association Accounts Receivable Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana
Essential Job Functions For This Position
Under the supervision of the CFO, the Accounts Payable Manager will assist in processing and implementing DirectEmployers Association’s accounting functions, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, credit card, and all related reporting.
The Accounts Receivable Manager will assist the Management Team with the following assignments:
- Process, record, create, finalize and deliver accurate and timely invoices.
- Process, record and take all collection steps necessary to pursue payment on overdue accounts.
- Create and circulate end of month reports for SourceCast, NASWA, FedEx, and Accounts Receivable Results Report.
- Compile and file back-up documentation, inquiries, and other records and correspondence related to accounts payable.
- Process ACH and check payments to ScrapingHub, and other vendors.
- Manage and maintain all banking records and documentation for DirectEmployers and Recruit Rooster.
- Set-up and maintenance of all new and renewal membership contracts in QuickBooks.
- Approval of single job posting, career events, job fair requests, and resume access requests.
- Respond to incoming email received from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive and distribute incoming calls, welcome guests, receive, sort, and deliver all company mail.
Note: The above description is illustrative of our departmental tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
Other Significant job Functions Include
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Regular and predictable attendance required.
Required Education / Experience
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying. Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- High School Diploma, with a minimum (5) years related experience.
- Must be a Certified Notary or willing to obtain Notary certification upon hire. Demonstrated history in Financial Management or Accounting.
- Business practices experience.
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, and Ariba
- Microsoft Office
- Online banking
Physical Demands And Requirements
- Standard office environment
- Flex scheduling
- Monday thru Friday 8 am to 5 pm plus additional hours as needed
- The essential job functions and major job functions are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the job functions that an individual will be required or expected to perform.
- Position Descriptions may be changed or revised by the Company from time to time at its sole discretion.
This Position Description is not intended to guarantee, and does not guarantee, ongoing employment or employment for a definite term, either in this position or with the Company. Absent an enforceable written contract to the contrary, and to the fullest extent allowed by federal, state and local law, an employee’s employment relationship with the Company is at-will.