DirectEmployers Association Marketing Coordinator in Indianapolis, Indiana
Under the supervision of the VP of Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator will assist each marketing manager in developing and implementing DirectEmployers Association’s advertising, marketing, and communications programs to build brand awareness, increase sales and ensure clear communications regarding OFCCP Compliance, Talent Acquisition, and Diversity Partnerships.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS FOR THIS POSITION: The Marketing Coordinator will assist the DE Marketing Management Team with the following assignments:
- Creating and implementing marketing/media plans that include print, online, tradeshows and social networking opportunities.
- Writing branded advertising campaigns, white papers and other technical content.
- Conducting market research to identify effective promotional methods and negotiate media contracts.
- Developing a traffic plan for all advertisements to appropriate publications and online venues.
- Developing and maintaining internal communication systems (intranet, newsletters, emails, corporate announcements).
- Managing corporate email signatures and mini signature campaigns.
- Creating, maintaining and strengthening DE’s overall brand in all forms of media (online, print, academic).
- Managing printers and other promotional vendors.
- Reviewing web analytics and ad words campaigns on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports regarding site traffic.
- Coordinating and organizing all tradeshow arrangements (registration, shipping, promotion, travel).
- Assisting in the development and execution of corporate events (Holiday, morale boosters, employee appreciations).
- Creating and executing publicity campaigns and press releases.
- Managing all social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic.
- Project management.
- Webinar scheduling, management and hosting.
Note: The above description is illustrative of our departments’ tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
- Attending company meetings and participate as Marketing Stakeholder.
- Comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- Additional duties as assigned. Regular and predictable attendance required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
Typical qualifications would be equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related fields, and two to four years related experience.
- Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word; Office 365/Skype; and basic skills or knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Advanced skills or knowledge of Marketing Automation software, Salesforce, Wordpress, HTML/CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Experience representing corporations at trade events. PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to sit for longs periods of time
- Some lifting required but nothing over 30 pounds
- Standard office environment
- Flex scheduling and remote work opportunities
- Monday thru Friday