DirectEmployers Association Member Services Representative in Indianapolis, Indiana
The Member Services Representative is responsible for interacting with and providing excellent customer service to the organization’s clientele. The Representative must be a web-savvy, self-starter who can work well under pressure and balance competing priorities in a fun, results-oriented work environment. The Representative is accountable for delivering measurable results.
Essential Job Junctions
- Member Services Representative will respond inbound calls and e-mails from Current Members efficiently to ensure Member satisfaction. [30%]
- While supporting the Membership Development Representative on all membership maintenance, setup & training. [30%]
- Member Services Representative will navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy to deliver excellent, prompt customer service. [10%]
- They will work with Members to resolve issues and provide technical troubleshooting assistance. [10%]
- And update internal systems with correct data to ensure data accuracy and Member satisfaction. [10%]
- Member Services Representative is required to use a CRM to update Membership Development & Services on all activities for Members. [10%]
- Member Services Representative has to have a reliable and predictable attendance.
Other Significant Job Functions:
- Member Services Representative has to comply with company policies and procedures and all applicable laws and regulations.
- And will be accountable for any additional duties as assigned.
- They must be able to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies with the ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback.
- While building sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with Members and fellow employees.
- And maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of companies; Take the time to go the extra mile to engage members.
- Member Services Representative must stay up-to-date with current trends related to all services offered & supported
- High School Diploma / 3+ years’ experience in customer support / sales.
- Bachelor's degree / client support & services experience.
- VP, Membership Development
- Internet savvy.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Suite of Products (MS Office).
- Clear communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, speak, hear and listen in English.
- Ability to understand/interpret questions or concerns from members and take appropriate action.
- Go getter with eager-to-learn mentality.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Perform office and computer functions.
- Open cubicle office environment.
- The essential job functions and major job functions are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the job functions that an individual will be required or expected to perform.
- Position Descriptions may be changed or revised by the Company from time to time at its sole discretion.